“Hi! I’m Kerrie Lewis, and I am a highly organized virtual assistant who is available to help you get your projects under control. My skill-set is unique and extensive. I am highly trust-worthy, hard working, and I have over 20+ years experience working in event medicine. Leave me a comment or send me an email at email@example.com. So I can get started helping you, by being your virtual assistant.”
Offload some of your business tasks so you can focus more on the things that you enjoy. You want to spend more time using your specialty skills to move your projects forward, instead of wasting time ‘task-switching‘. Because, your time is valuable. Let me help you.
As a Virtual Assistant, I am an independent contractor who works mostly from my home office. I am also available to work temporarily from your location.
Some of my more administrative skills that I can help you with are:
- Project management
- Data entry
- Administrative & clerical
- Website editing & design (WordPress)
- Email marketing and campaign management (Constant Contact & MailChimp)
- Experience with eLearning platforms such as Moodle & Teachable
Since, I hinted above that I am keen about event medicine (my life passion and where you will find me on my days off), I will list some of my event skills.
Some of my event specific skills include:
- Equipment management and deployment for complex events
- Formulary/medication management
- After action reports & data management
- Critical thinking (identifying gaps in planning) and problem solving
- Driver | 2-ton trucks (regular class 5 license)
Wanting more information, lets plan a call so we can chat more. I am interested in hearing more about who you are, and what kind of work you do. You can also, check out my About Me page and look me up on LinkedIn.
Find out just how highly organized I am and why you want me as your virtual assistant.